Of all the Swiss-made gifts you could choose, you probably know Swiss watches as among the finest options in terms of quality and craftsmanship. Swiss-made gifts have a high quality reputation for good reason; artisans take the time and care to create high-quality products, especially with watches.
Swiss-made gifts like watches are known far beyond Switzerland for their design. Swiss artisans create reliable watches with a focus on function and style. Wenger watches follow this Swiss tradition of high quality and style.
Crafted in the Swiss Tradition
The Wenger brand is best known for the Swiss army knife, which they started making in 1901. Wenger perfected Swiss-made gifts and extended their expertise to watches in 1988. During only this short time, they have built a reputation for performance and style in watch-making.
When you see the Wenger logo of the Swiss cross, you know you are getting quality craftsmanship that will perform in both looks and function. Their watchmakers work in the Swiss watch-making region and lean on the expertise of the Swiss watch-making craft that has gone back to the 15th century. The company provides a modern product from a strong foundation of generations of experienced and dedicated artisans.
Wenger Watches Design
These watches are the perfect choice for someone who is looking for quality on a budget. Wenger watches offer the quality of Swiss-made gifts at an opening price point that makes them easily accessible.
Wenger stands by their quality, offering a three-year warranty with each watch. They make their watches water resistant from 100 to 1000 meters, or 330 to 3300 feet, so you can take them swimming or diving.
Each part of Wenger watches is made with the finest materials and craftsmanship to a high standard, just like all their Swiss-made gifts. Each watch includes the following components:
- Swiss quartz movement
- Surgical-grade stainless steel case
- Sapphire and sapphire-coated crystals
- Superluminova markers that charge in the sun to glow in the dark
- Bracelets of surgical-grade stainless steel or straps of genuine leather and other fine materials
- Stainless steel crowns
Wenger watches are made to provide the features you need while you are engaging in outdoor recreation, although they are versatile enough to transition to work or an event.
You have a variety of options among the various Wenger collections to fit your needs and style. All the collections include high-quality components, while offering some differing features.
They offer the following collections:
Wenger Watches with Low Price Points:
- Field Classic features a choice of straps or bracelets with a diver’s buckle.
- Roadster offers a striking design and features for diving, including a silicone rubber strap and a diver’s buckle.
- Grenadier has a refined design with a leather strap and a diver’s buckle.
- Sport VII features an adventurous design with a leather strap.
- Urban Classic has a classic yet contemporary style with the choice of a leather strap or stainless steel bracelet.
Wenger Watches with Intermediate Price Points:
- Squadron boasts a lavish appearance with a choice of high-quality straps, a date display, and 12-hour chronograph functions.
- Terragraph is the perfect design for outdoors types; it has a choice of leather or nylon straps with a 12-hour chronograph function and date display.
- Sea Force offers water resistance to 200 meters and the choice of a stainless steel bracelet with a diver’s buckle or a silicone rubber strap.
- LED Nomad features a silicone rubber strap and LED digital readouts with the date, a compass and other information.
- Commando has a daring design with the choice of straps and functions.
- Ladies Sport features the choice of a leather strap or stainless steel bracelet and a stylish mother-of-pearl dial.